Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that my daughter use to make and it always hit the spot for dessert.
Make and share this Sin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- LAYER 1: Blend flour, pecans and margarine.
- Pat down in a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- LAYER 2: Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over first layer.
- LAYER 3: Combine pudding and milk.
- Spread over second layer.
- Top pie with remaining Cool Whip.
Very rich and creamy. Nice cool dessert for summer days. Easy yet nice enough for company. Thanks for posting.