Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fabulous dip as good as it is easy to make! This recipe was given to me by Patsy Caldwell who was chef in the dining room where I worked for nine years.
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) package hormel real bacon bits
- 4 stalks green onions, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, room temperature
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers in a large sealed self-closing plastic bag.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture into greased bottom of a glass or ceramic 9x11" pan.
- Cover mixture with crushed crackers.
- Place pan in oven for 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers.
This is a pretty basic cheesy-bacon-onion dip that can be appreciated by even the picky eaters. I included it on the buffet at my holiday open house.
This is very easy to make. I served it at our Christmas party last night and it was a home run! Everyone loved it. Thanks for a winner.