Lisa Connelly's Note:
it doesn't taste like diet food. Suitable for home freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the squash and onion into a large saucepan along with the spices and pour over the stock.
- 2Bring this mixture to the boil, cover, then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 20mins until the squash is tender.
- 3Once it's ready, pour into a liquidiser or a food processor and blend it until it's smooth.
- 4Return to the saucepan and reheat it gently.
- 5Season to taste and serve, garnished with the parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SIN FREE Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock cubes