- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 cup of butter or margarine in a saucepan or the microwave.
- Stir in the peanut butter and blend until the butter is smooth.
- Blend in the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar until thourghly combined.
- Pat into greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 cup butter or margarine in a saucepan or the microwave until mixture is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate glaze on top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill before slicing and serving.
- This is very rich!