Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple very tasty dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small head of cabbage, finely chopped
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Bisquick, dough bread dough, pizza dough
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and drain.
- Using a fork or potato masher, break beef into pea size pieces.
- Use food processor and chop cabbage; add to beef.
- Add soup, garlic, onion, salt and pepper; allow to simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use bisquick dough, bread dough or pizza dough for wrap.
- Separate dough into 6 pieces.
- Roll into 6 inch circles.
- Spray sheet pan, put dough circles in pan add 1/2 cup mix and close dough.
- Repeat and brush dough with olive oil.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.