Recipe by cali_love
A simple overnight marinade coats the wings to create a lovely glaze when baked. Just 4 ingredients in this recipe, how simpler can this get?
Top Review by K9 Owned
I loved this. I'm not a fan of much heat so it was perfect for me. Next time for dh I will divide the marinade in 2 and add pepper flakes to his batch. I only needed 45 minutes in my oven for the juices to run clear - I'm glad I din't leave them longer. So moist . These are great cold as well :))))
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, orange juice, and garlic powder, then add chicken wings.
- Seal bag and turn to coat, and place in a dish to prevent possible spills or leaks.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken wings in a greased foil-lined 15"x 10" x 1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until juices run clear, and glaze is set, turning twice.
- Serve and enjoy!