Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is based on the many sloopy joe recipes. I am sure you will like it, give it a try
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Brown ground chuck and onions.
- Drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Remove lid and simmer until mixture is at desired consistency.
Very good recipe---Will add it to my list of favorites for sure