Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I have made different meat loaves for about 30 years, and this is a FAVORITE. It is so simple, you will love it.
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) packagemccormick bag n' seasoning, for meat loaf
- 2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 slices bread, finely crumbled
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Grease a 1.5-quart glass loaf pan; shape all the meat mixture into the pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce on top; bake at 375 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
YUM! this is a great recipe and it is simple to make as is simply delicious. Only thing I may change next time is add alittle more milk for more moisture. It tend to be alittle on the dry side for us. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe Rose! Its a keeper! :)