Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
We eat these green beans at least once a week and I haven't found anything to top them. The secret ingredient is the spice blend. I originally found this blend at Gordon Food Services in Michigan. (I have to have my mom ship it to me once a year; the 26 oz container of the spice lasts me about that long). I recently tripled the recipe and took them to work for a lunch for 20 people. Personally, I still like them better from the stove top but I would take them again in a crock pot knowing that I need to stir often so the beans on the outer edge do not get over done. (People did actually go back for seconds)
- 32 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of trade east canadian steak seasoning
- Heat 3 Tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Put frozen green beans in the pan and stir to coat the beans with oil.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Trade East - Canadian Steak Seasoning and continue to saute the beans until warm but still crisp.
This was excellent. I used Montreal steak seasoning. Thanks
I steamed fresh green beans and then added them to the pan with olive oil and steak seasoning. This is great. Thanks Foodie Friend :) Made for I Recommend tag game
Very easy and so tasty! I liked how easy they were, I made 1/4 of the recipe and halved the seasoning. Will keep this in our rotation, thank you!