1/1 Photo of Simply the Best Blue Cheese Dressing
My family's favorite blue cheese dressing--absolutely fabulous! It is even delicious made with fat-free sour cream, low-fat mayonnaise, and fat-free buttermilk. Great as a dip for vegetables or celery sticks served with buffalo chicken wings. This recipe came from a dear friend who graciously shared it many, many years ago.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together, except blue cheese.
- 2Add blue cheese and mix to distribute evenly.
- 3(Mixture will be very thick).
- 4If you like, add a little more buttermilk.
- 5Pour into large container and store in refrigerator.
- 6It will keep indefinitely.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply the Best Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g