My family's favorite blue cheese dressing--absolutely fabulous! It is even delicious made with fat-free sour cream, low-fat mayonnaise, and fat-free buttermilk. Great as a dip for vegetables or celery sticks served with buffalo chicken wings. This recipe came from a dear friend who graciously shared it many, many years ago.
- Mix all ingredients together, except blue cheese.
- Add blue cheese and mix to distribute evenly.
- (Mixture will be very thick).
- If you like, add a little more buttermilk.
- Pour into large container and store in refrigerator.
- It will keep indefinitely.