1/3 Photos of Simply the Best Baked Onion Rings!
These baked onion rings are incredible! There is no way that you feel like you are eating healthy and low fat when you eat these. This is a slight adaptation of a Yahoo Health recipe. I dip mine in ketchup but my husband is a purist who prefers his plain. And while the prep time can be a little long, make it a social time. I talk to everyone in the house while I make these, and then sit back and enjoy how great they smell as they cook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 3Slice the onions width wise and then break them apart into rings.
- 4Put the flour in 1 bowl, the egg whites into a second, and into the third put the bread crumbs and all the spices (all the rest of the ingredients).
- 5Dip each onion ring into the flour, then the egg whites, and then the bread crumbs.
- 6Place them on the baking sheet and then repeat with the next ring.
- 7Bake them all for about 20 minutes or until crispy.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply the Best Baked Onion Rings!
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 470.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: