Recipe by Maria Flor Monteroyo Cuyos
Try to bake this tart and i'm sure you will like it. It is so easy and tasty that can make you bake it every other week like I do.
- 1 (400 g) package apple tart mix (store bought, Sweet Tart Crust or your own recipe)
- 150 g butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 kg apple (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 75 g raisins
- 40 g white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven (175°C).
- In a bowl,mix together the apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- And in the other bowl,make the apple tart mix,egg and butter into a dough.then build a bottom and walls by a dough in a springform,make sure that there is enough dough left to build a window on the top of the tart.
- Pour the fillings (apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon) into the springform.
- Build a window (remaining dough) on the top of the tart.
- Cook in the oven for 60-65 minutes.