Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
Try to bake this tart and i'm sure you will like it. It is so easy and tasty that can make you bake it every other week like I do.
- 1 (400 g) package apple tart mix (store bought, Sweet Tart Crust or your own recipe)
- 150 g butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 kg apple (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 75 g raisins
- 40 g white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven (175°C).
- In a bowl,mix together the apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- And in the other bowl,make the apple tart mix,egg and butter into a dough.then build a bottom and walls by a dough in a springform,make sure that there is enough dough left to build a window on the top of the tart.
- Pour the fillings (apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon) into the springform.
- Build a window (remaining dough) on the top of the tart.
- Cook in the oven for 60-65 minutes.
For Americans, this is about 2 1/4 pounds of apples, 5 ounces of butter or 1 1/4 sticks, about 1/4 cup of raisins and about 1/3 cup sugar. sugar: 1 C = 3.880 ounces
Hey everyone. You can convert this. Just above the ingredient list where it says "serves 8-10" you will see a link to "change servings and units." Click on that and you can convert this to US.
Greetings from Portugal! This apple tart is just wonderful and so very easy to do, the kids pitched in and helped peeling the apples. Thanks for sharing this receipe with all of us Maria Flor.