1/3 Photos of Simply Tasty Apple Tart
1 hr 40 mins
Maria Flor Monteroyo Cuyos's Note:
Try to bake this tart and i'm sure you will like it. It is so easy and tasty that can make you bake it every other week like I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven (175°C).
- 2In a bowl,mix together the apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- 3And in the other bowl,make the apple tart mix,egg and butter into a dough.then build a bottom and walls by a dough in a springform,make sure that there is enough dough left to build a window on the top of the tart.
- 4Pour the fillings (apples,raisins,sugar and cinnamon) into the springform.
- 5Build a window (remaining dough) on the top of the tart.
- 6Cook in the oven for 60-65 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Tasty Apple Tart
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple tart mix