Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a fun, Kid-friendly treat!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil, as needed
- In a Ninja or Food Processor, chop Simply Potatoes w/Onions until Very Fine.
- Transfer to large mixing bowl and add: Flour, Cheese, Eggs and stir.
- In a Ceramic /Non-Stick Frying skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil on Medium heat.
- Take a tablespoon of Potato mixture and form in your hands such shapes, as; Hearts, Circle, Star, . . . Etc.
- Place Potato Shapes in skillet and cook both sides evenly until crunchy, golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Optional: Salt and Pepper to Taste. Or, Ketchup or Ranch Dressing to dip.
- Children love to help shape these simple but delicious treats!
Always fun when you get to play with your food!
Delicious and fun!
We made this with our grandchildren, they really enjoyed it!