Simply Symmetry Potato Shapes #5FIX
- In a Ninja or Food Processor, chop Simply Potatoes w/Onions until Very Fine.
- Transfer to large mixing bowl and add: Flour, Cheese, Eggs and stir.
- In a Ceramic /Non-Stick Frying skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil on Medium heat.
- Take a tablespoon of Potato mixture and form in your hands such shapes, as; Hearts, Circle, Star, . . . Etc.
- Place Potato Shapes in skillet and cook both sides evenly until crunchy, golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Optional: Salt and Pepper to Taste. Or, Ketchup or Ranch Dressing to dip.
- Children love to help shape these simple but delicious treats!