Recipe by cooking with Newy
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a recipe that I have been making for years. It can be served with breakfast or as a side dish with any meal. It is so fast and simple. My family really enjoys it.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 118.29-236.59 ml shredded baby swiss cheese
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 44.37 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute diced onion over medium heat in 3 tablespoons Olive Oil until translucent.
- Add Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns and lighly brown.
- Shred 1/2 to 1 cup Baby Swiss cheese and sprinkle over hash browns.
- Reduce heat to low and cover potatoes to allow Swiss Cheese to melt.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over potatoes and serve.