Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This comes from a magazine sent out by the Children's Diabetes Foundation at Denver. 1/4 cup = 12 grams carbohydrates and 10 grams fat
- 8 caramel candies
- 3 tablespoons evaporated low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- apple, cored and sliced (optional)
- pretzel (optional)
- Heat caramel candies and evaporated milk in microwave, stirring intermittently, until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter to caramel mixture and microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Serve warm with pretzels or apple slices for dipping.