Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
"Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5fix" This is pure heaven! This healthy, sweet and refreshing indulgence can keep in your freezer for weeks...but it probably won't last that long.
- Combine water and sugar in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a full boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool, at least 10 minutes.
- Place cooled sweet potatoes, sugar mixture, lemon juice, lemon zest, and chopped mint in blender on high and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a pan and freeze until solid, roughly 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and blend mixture again in blender.
- Return mixture to pan and freeze again until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
This is such a simple, amazing recipe! Love, love, love!!
Wowzers! Who thought a sorbet could be this amazing