5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Creamy mashed potatoes sit atop a flavorful turkey and sausage meatloaf...presented as a little cupcake...great presentation and great taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Break up the bread and place into a large bowl. Add in the milk and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Using a fork, mash up the bread to form a paste.
- 3Remove the sausage from the casing. Place the sausage and ground turkey into a separate bowl. Work the two together until well combined. Add the meat into the bread mixture and combine.
- 4Using a tablespoon size scooper, scoop the meatballs, and place them into a 24 count mini-muffin tin (or use 2-12 count muffin tins). Cook for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5During the last few minutes of baking, prepare the Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes in the microwave according to the package instructions. Place the cooked potatoes into a pastry piping bag affixed with a decorative tip of your choosing.
- 6When the mini-meatloaves are cooked, move them to a serving tray. Using the potatoes in the piping bag, "frost" the tops of the meatloaves. The finished product should resemble a frosted cupcake.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Surpising Mini-Meatloaf Cupcakes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes