Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I served these for my families Sunday big breakfast. My family really liked these. When I made these I used walnuts as that's what I had on hand. When I cut them into 8 strips I then cut the strips in half. I used 2 9x13-inch pans to let them have space. I got the recipe from Tops courtesy of Pillsbury.
- 2⁄3 finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 16 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375. Grease 13x9-inch pan. In small bowl, stir together filling ingredients.
- Unroll 1 can of the dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 13x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Spread filling over rectangle.
- Unroll second can of dough; press into 13x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place over filling; press dough onto filling. Cut stacked dough into 8 (13-inch) strips. Twist each strip 5-6 times, pressing extra filling into rolls. Shape each into a coil; place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan; place on cooling rack. In small bowl, stir together glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.