Recipe by Recipe Reader
Using refrigerated biscuit dough and cream cheese makes this quick and easy.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (fresh)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) cans flakey biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, pecans, and orange zest.
- Cut cream cheese into 20 equal pieces.
- Separate a biscuit into two layers, place 1 piece of cream cheese between layers, and seal the layers back together. Repeat with remaining biscuits and cream cheese.
- Dip each filled biscuit into melted butter, then in sugar mixture.
- Place on cooking sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until lightly browned.