Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe brings out the best of Italian cooking! You will devour it and never regret it! It may take a while to make, but it is 100% worth the waiting. Be sure to start the recipe at least 3 and a half hours in advance.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oregano
- 4 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- water (From each can)
- Put Hamburger in sauce pan and turn the stove to "8".
- While hamburger is browning, add spices.
- After burger has fully cooked,[no pink], add Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, and the water from each can.
- Turn down stove to "2" and put on a lid. Slide a wooden spoon under the lid to prop the lid up.
- Let the sauce slowly cook for 3 hours.
- Cook noodles according to box directions.