5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Cheesy Easy Hearty Breakfast Bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 -30 ounce egg beaters southwestern egg substitute
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) bag hormel real bacon bits
- 1 (7 ounce) box sausage links (Brown N Serve, Turkey or Maple-lite)
- 2 (8 ounce) bags KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Generously spray a 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Pour bag of shredded potatoes evenly in bottom of casserole. Pour eggbeaters over potatoes.
- 3Microwave sausage links for 1 minute and cut into bite sized pieces, then add to potato/egg mixture.
- 4Evenly sprinkle cheese over mixture, then sprinkle with bag of bacon over top.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Southwest Breakfast Bake #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
egg beaters southwestern egg substitute
KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA