Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry! Turn your kitchen into an old-fashioned diner, dust off the old 45's and do the bop to rockin' roll sounds of the '50's! Because these little babies will have everyone smiling, dancing and having a blast! Don't forget the rootbeer floats!
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place potatoes into one shallow dish. Pour dressing into another.
- Pound breasts until evenly a 1/2 inch thick, then cut each into four pieces.
- Dip each piece into dressing, then into potatoes pressing on and coating well, and place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes until done.
- While the chicken is baking, toast the waffles until crispy and golden, cut each into quarters and warm the maple syrup in a saucepan on low.
- Time to bop! Place a piece of chicken on each waffle square, drizzle with lots of warm maple syrup, top each with another waffle square and enjoy! Serve with more maple syrup for dipping, a side of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onions or Shredded Hash Browns, and Root Beer Floats at your own private hop! And don't forget to put a lucky penny in your loafers! ;).