Recipe by CalmBliss
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you've got one pot, five ingredients, and 20 minutes you can have a satisfying bowl of soup that the whole family will love! This comforting soup is creamy, cheesy and full of potatoes! It tastes just like a loaded baked potato, but thanks to Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, no baking is required! The secret to the flavor is real bacon bits and sour cream mixed right into the soup and extra to put on top, of course! The best part is that there are no ingredients that require chopping or prepping! Simply sensational...Simply Potatoes!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans whole milk
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits (real bacon)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese soup and milk over medium heat. Stir frequently, until the soup is smooth.
- Add one package of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion to the soup and mix well. Add 1/4 cup of real bacon bits and 1/2 cup of sour cream and combine thoroughly.
- Allow the soup to simmer over medium-low heat until it is heated through.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and top each with 1 tablespoon of real bacon bits and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.