1/1 Photo of Simply Sensational Loaded "No-Bake" Potato Soup #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you've got one pot, five ingredients, and 20 minutes you can have a satisfying bowl of soup that the whole family will love! This comforting soup is creamy, cheesy and full of potatoes! It tastes just like a loaded baked potato, but thanks to Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, no baking is required! The secret to the flavor is real bacon bits and sour cream mixed right into the soup and extra to put on top, of course! The best part is that there are no ingredients that require chopping or prepping! Simply sensational...Simply Potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese soup and milk over medium heat. Stir frequently, until the soup is smooth.
- 2Add one package of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion to the soup and mix well. Add 1/4 cup of real bacon bits and 1/2 cup of sour cream and combine thoroughly.
- 3Allow the soup to simmer over medium-low heat until it is heated through.
- 4Ladle the soup into serving bowls and top each with 1 tablespoon of real bacon bits and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Sensational Loaded "No-Bake" Potato Soup #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Sodium 1396.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion