Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a rich, tangy sauce that goes great with shrimp cocktail, oysters, crabcakes, and any grilled fish. It is great to pour over a brick of cream cheese and enjoy with chips or crackers. It's uses end when your imagination does.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce (not ketchup)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cream-style horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce (optional)
- Mix chili sauce with horseradish thoroughly.
- Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. If using, add hot sauce. Mix well, and refrigerate well before using. Keep refrigerated.
A nice tangy sauce, I used regular horseradish and added a grated clove of garlic. Served with chilled shrimp, enjoyed by all.