Recipe by Mary T.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A simple take on a traditional classic featuring time saving Simply Potatoes Hash browns! Crispy outside, creamy inside. Delicious accompanied with roasted meat or served with sour cream and applesauce.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 0.5 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place 1 TBSP olive oil in each of 4 (6 oz) glass custard or baking cups and swirl to coat. Place baking dishes on a cookie sheet and place in the heating oven while while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Grated Onion, Eggs and Salt in a mixing bowl. Divide potato mixture evenly among the preheated prepared baking cups.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and allow to rest for one or two minutes. Run a knife around each cup and invert on a serving plate. Serve warm.