Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix.
Make and share this Simply Scalloped Potatoes #SP5 recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange layer over potatoes in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat layering, ending in potatoes.
- Mix cream and broth, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and cover dish with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Addicting potatoes that are easy to make. I did not use the Simply Potatoes as my grocery store does not carry them, so I peeled and thinly sliced a large baking potato. I quartered the recipe and used a 1-quart baking dish with a lid. Baked in my toaster oven at 350 for 20 minutes, removed the lid and baked for an additional 10 minutes. YUM! Made for 2014 Spring Pick A Chef.