Recipe by Deely
This is a simple roast, seasoned with savory. I brown and bake this in my cast iron dutch oven. It makes great gravy and very tasty sandwiches. I want to thank SnoopyCooks for her suggestion to thicken the gravy with cornstarch, as I forgot that step.
Top Review by SnoopyCooks
Followed the recipe to the T. The pork was incredibly juicy, the flavor incredible. Very thin gravy with amazing flavor, suggest thickening with cornstarch. Am putting this in my go to recipe box.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon savory
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely cracked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth