Recipe by Jan P.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a time-saving creamy chowder with a kick.
- 1 (21 ounce) package Simply Potatoes, parmesan peppercorn mashed potatoes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 7 -10 ounces kielbasa or 7 -10 ounces other sausage
- 6 ounces crystal farms monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove casing from sausage and brown in skillet.
- In separate pan, add Simply Potatoes Parmesan Peppercorn Mashed Potatoes, heavy cream and milk. Heat on medium heat, stirring frequently until well blended. Slowly add pepper jack cheese cubes and stir until melted. Add browned sausage and stir. Cook 10 minutes over low/medium heat, stirring frequently. (For thinner chowder, add an additional 1/2 cup milk).