Recipe by Lee-Ann
If you like a sweet taste then this dressing is for you. My sister-in-law got it from a magazine and passed it along to me. I love it.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 salt
- 1⁄2 pepper
- 1 leaf lettuce
- other vegetables, of your choice,if you wish (I only use the lettuce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry the leaf lettuce, break into pieces and if chosen, wash the vegetables.
- Chop your vegetables to desired size.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves and the fresh parsley, set aside.
- Pour the oil and the cider vinegar into a container that can be sealed.
- I use a small empty peanut butter container.
- Add the sugar, parsley, garlic, salt& pepper.
- Put lid on and shake and shake until it is all mix up well.
- Pour over your salad.