1/2 Photos of Simply Roasted Pork Loin Roast With Apricot Glaze
This was given to me by a girl at church. I tried it and couldn't believe how easy and how wonderful it was. The aroma filling the house made us all crazy waiting for it to be ready. It tasted as good as it smelled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place the preserves in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, and cook 10 minutes or until melted.
- 3Keep warm over low heat.
- 4Combine salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 5Rub evenly over pork.
- 6Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Brush 1/4 cup preserves evenly over pork.
- 9Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 10Brush remaining preserves evenly over pork.
- 11Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Roasted Pork Loin Roast With Apricot Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g