Recipe by lets.eat
Best of Cooking Light If you like you can substitute apple jelly for the apricot. Roasted red potatoes and broccoli spears would go nice with this.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin, trimmed
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425'.
- Place preserves in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; cook 10 minutes or until melted. Keep warm over low heat.
- Combine the salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper; rub evenly over pork. Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425' for 30 minutes. Brush 1/4 cup preserves evenly over pork. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Brush remaining preserves evenly over the pork. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155' (slight pink). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.