From Parents magazine.
Make and share this Simply Roasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken; pat inside and outside dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil over breast, legs and wings.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes; check to see that the chicken is not browning too fast. If it is getting too brown, cover with aluminum foil.
- Continue roasting 30 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving or shredding.