1/1 Photo of Simply Roasted Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
From Parents magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Wash chicken; pat inside and outside dry with paper towels.
- 3Rub olive oil over breast, legs and wings.
- 4Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- 5Roast for 30 minutes; check to see that the chicken is not browning too fast. If it is getting too brown, cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Continue roasting 30 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 7Let rest 10 minutes before carving or shredding.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.8
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 50.2 g