1/1 Photo of Simply Roasted Cauliflower
This is the most flavorful cauliflower. I find the taste amazingly mild and delicious and you cannot beat its simplicity. Goes with anything! Add more salt and pepper, to taste, after removing from the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wash and separate the cauliflower into flowerettes and dry.
- 3Toss with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4Place in a small-medium baking pan with sides.
- 5Roast in the oven and toss every 15 minutes or so for 45 minutes or until browned on the edges.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 479.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g