Recipe by Penny Stettinius
This is the most flavorful cauliflower. I find the taste amazingly mild and delicious and you cannot beat its simplicity. Goes with anything! Add more salt and pepper, to taste, after removing from the oven.
Top Review by teresas
What a wonderful veggie dish. I loved the ease in preparing this. I made as posted with the exception of cutting the recipe in half. It worked great. This will be made again and again. Thanks for posting. :)
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and separate the cauliflower into flowerettes and dry.
- Toss with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in a small-medium baking pan with sides.
- Roast in the oven and toss every 15 minutes or so for 45 minutes or until browned on the edges.