Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the most flavorful cauliflower. I find the taste amazingly mild and delicious and you cannot beat its simplicity. Goes with anything! Add more salt and pepper, to taste, after removing from the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and separate the cauliflower into flowerettes and dry.
- Toss with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in a small-medium baking pan with sides.
- Roast in the oven and toss every 15 minutes or so for 45 minutes or until browned on the edges.
What a wonderful veggie dish. I loved the ease in preparing this. I made as posted with the exception of cutting the recipe in half. It worked great. This will be made again and again. Thanks for posting. :)