Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a remixed version of guacamole, a little bit zestier, and very creamy. tastes very good atop my parmesan enctusted salmon recipe, or simply with tortilla chips! you can use this in a seven layer dip as well. has a fairly long refrigerator life because of the acid of the lime
- 2 1⁄2 avocados, diced
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- mash avacados to your desired chunkiness.
- add in the rest of the ingredients, and enjoy.