1/1 Photo of Simply "Dilly-Icous" Egg Sandwich #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A full meal deal all in one. I thought this looked like the old fashioned Dilly Bar ice cream sandwich, once I had it done, so, hence, the name. The sausages are the "dillies" on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cut sausages on the bias & cook in skillet, sprayed, until each side is browned. Lay on paper towels, to drain & set aside.
- 22. Spray the inside of a stainless 3 1/2" x 1 1/2'' high cutter or mold (usually come in graduated size sets in cake supplies stores).
- 33. Chop potatoes about to half the size they are.
- 44. In a med size bowl, mix the potatoes, cheese & eggs well.
- 55. Put very little cooking oil on a griddle & heat on medium heat.
- 66. Place the round mold(s) on griddle.
- 77. Pour 1/4 mixture into each mold & cook on medium-low heat, with a lid covering them for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 88. Flip the whole thing over while still in the mold & continue cooking on second side for another 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 99. While still on griddle, run a small sharp knife around the edges of each mold. Should loosen easily.
- 1010. Remove from griddle with spatula & plate it.
- 1111. Spread 1/8 cup Raspberry Chipolte jam on each round, then top each with 1/4 of the sausages.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply "Dilly-Icous" Egg Sandwich #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.3 mg
- Sodium 257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
raspberry chipotle jam