Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
My recipe for a decadently flavorful quiche in a tender-crisp potato crust.
Make and share this Simply Quiche Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 59.14 ml fine grated parmesan cheese
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 4 large fresh eggs
- 22.18 ml flour
- 425.24 g jar alfredo sauce
- 295.73 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 73.94 ml pre-cooked crumbled bacon
- 29.58 ml finely snipped green onion tops
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- PLACE oven rack in the lowest position; PREHEAT oven to 350°F; LIGHTLY mist a 9"-10" deep-dish pie plate or 8 x 8 deep baking dish with cooking spray.
- MELT 3 tablespoons butter in a large microwave-safe bowl; ADD potatoes to butter; MIX well.
- TRANSFER potato mixture into prepared baking dish; FIRMLY press the mixture in uniform thickness, on the bottom and up the sides of dish to form a crust.
- SPRINKLE the parmesan cheese evenly onto inner crust area; PRESS parmesan cheese gently to create a seal; SMOOTH top of crust edge while running fingers over potato along the perimeter of baking dish, to create a basket-weave effect.
- INTO the same large bowl, add the eggs, flour and Alfredo sauce; WHISK until smooth.
- FOLD in 1 cup of the cheese, reserving 1/4 cup; ADD 4 tablespoons of the bacon (reserving 1 tablespoon), 1 tablespoon of the onions (reserving 1 tablespoon), 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, and 1 pinch white pepper; FOLD to to combine.
- POUR mixture into crust; SPRINKLE with reserved bacon, then onions.
- PLACE on bottom oven rack; BAKE for 50-60 minutes, until middle is puffed and crust is golden brown, and center springs back lightly when touched.
- SET on a cooling rack and let cool slightly before cutting.
- SERVE and enjoy.
Tasty and so easy to make! Very delicious! I served it with
fresh fruit for a ladie's brunch..got soo many compliments!