Recipe by Liz T.
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Potatoes, bacon and eggs nestled in a crescent crust, yummm!
- 1 (32 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup hormel real bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 7x11 pan with cooking spray. Unwrap 1 pkg of crescent rolls. Keeping the rolls together, flatten them into the pan. Bake @ 375 for 5-6 minutes. Meanwhile, fry the Simply Potatoes in a sprayed frying pan. Crack eggs in a bowl, add bacon, too, and stir to scramble. When potatoes are almost heated through, add eggs and scramble them together until the eggs are mostly cooked. Spread egg/potato mixture over the cooked crescent crust. Spread cheese over the top. Top with last pkg of crescent rolls. Bake @ 375 for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!