Recipe by TOPCAT TONY
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A scaled down version of a South American dish.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 6 ounces whole milk mozzarella cheese (or other salted,soft, white cheese)
- 1 tablespoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes according to package directions, about 15 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1/4 cup of the cream and the tomatoes, and cook until the tomatoes are soft and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Add the tablespoon of flour and stir briefly.
- Stir in the remaining cream and cheese, and heat until sauce comes to a boil and cheese is mostly melted, 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Divide the potatoes between 4 serving plates. Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and serve.