Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Fluffy and smokey little bites, perfect as a side dish or party appetizer!
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 24 cup mini muffin pan with foil liners, generously greased with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks start to form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip together mashed potatoes and cheese with an electric mixer, until well combined. Add chopped salmon salmon and chives and mix well. Gently fold in egg whites.
- Fill liners all the way with potato mixture and bake on top rack, 25-28 minutes.