Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. Quick ,easy and full of flavor. You can also cook this in foil on the grill on low for at least one hour.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb small shrimp
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Step 1: Chop onion (not finely).
- 2. Step 2: Melt butter in frying pan.
- 3. Step 3: Add onions saute until soft (not browned), then add garlic and continue to saute.
- 4. Step:4 Add Simply Diced Potatoes and cook as directed on package add shrimp after 8 minutes. Cook dish an additional 6-8 minutes until shrimp is cooked thoroughly.
- 5. You can also add your favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce for a different flair. Not to much that it makes it soupy but enough to coat the dish or sauté some green peppers too.