Recipe by May I Have That Recipe
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simply Potatoes are perfect for breakfast, but not only with eggs and bacon. Why not try them with some oatmeal. It is surprisingly delicious!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns or 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 1⁄2 cups sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packets instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine almond milk and Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrown and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add instant oatmeal, stirring constantly.
- Add dried cranberries, simmer for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts.