Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a great one pot dish that is sure to satisfy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.
I saw this, and i had to try it. It was DELICIOUS and a cinch to whip up!!!!!!
This is a delicious and easy dish! Simply Potatoes makes the prep work super simple!
OH my gosh!!! This dish is delicious. Cooking for a family of four while working a full time job, it is so difficult to find nutritious easy to make dishes. This one tops the charts. It's my family's favorite.