Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This frittata is simple to make. It's great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large oven-safe skillet, add oil and potatoes. Cook for about 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.
- In large mixing bowl, add eggs, beat, then add green onions. Combine green onions and eggs.
- Sprinkle sundried tomatoes over the potatoes in the skillet. Add the egg mixture over the potatoes. Then sprinkle crumbled goat cheese over the egg mixture.
- Allow sides to set around the frittata, about 3-5 minutes. Then place skillet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Then Serve.