Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This has been something that I grew up eating my whole life and my children also like it. It has all you need for a one dish breakfast meal.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 12 eggs (beaten together)
- 1 lb sausage, crumbled (prepared ahead of time)
- 1 lb bacon, crumbled (prepared ahead of time)
- 1 lb ham, cut into tiny chunks (prepared ahead of time)
- Make all the Meats ahead of time and have them ready to add to skillet. Put potatoes into skillet and cook stirring occasionally until almost tender then add eggs and cook through stirring occasionally When almost done add the 3 meats to the skillet Let it all come together for a great meal at breakfast time.