Recipe by Montana Heart Song
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simple Preparation and Simple Ingredients make a hearty meal. Quick to prepare. Can be made ahead and chilled, then baked. Allow 10 minutes more if chilled. I serve condiments and cheese with this meal.
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 453.59 g package sage pork sausage (or without sage)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 295.73 ml milk
- 177.44 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In large frying pan, saute sausage and potatoes with onions until sausage no longer pink and potatoes slightly brown.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Pour eggs, milk and flour into bowl or jar with lid. Mix well.
- Pour browned sausage and potatoes into 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Pour egg,milk, flour mixture over.
- Poke holes with knife throughout the mixture, so the liquid can.
- run down through the sausage and potatoes.
- Bake 35 minutes.