Montana Heart Song's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simple Preparation and Simple Ingredients make a hearty meal. Quick to prepare. Can be made ahead and chilled, then baked. Allow 10 minutes more if chilled. I serve condiments and cheese with this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large frying pan, saute sausage and potatoes with onions until sausage no longer pink and potatoes slightly brown.
- 2Preheat oven 350*.
- 3Pour eggs, milk and flour into bowl or jar with lid. Mix well.
- 4Pour browned sausage and potatoes into 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 5Pour egg,milk, flour mixture over.
- 6Poke holes with knife throughout the mixture, so the liquid can.
- 7run down through the sausage and potatoes.
- 8Bake 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes W/Onion-Sausage Scallop #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.1 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
sage pork sausage