1/1 Photo of Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns
Simply Potatoes's Note:
Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular potluck casserole. You can’t go wrong with this recipe! Courtesy of Simply Potatoes®.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Hash Browns Ingredients
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In large bowl, combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- 2In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- 3*Tip: An 11x17-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese